This is a quick entry, which is something I rarely do. I’ve been participating in the Twitter community called #MondayBlogs today, and I think I’m getting the hang of it.
(1) Search #MondayBlogs on Twitter menu bar;
(2) Look for blog titles which pique my interest and click to open them among my many browser tabs;
(3) Read and be entertained and educated;
(4) Leave a comment which doesn’t read like Comment Spam and shows I actually read the online journal entry;
(5) Retweet the blog with the title, link, and author’s name (and a Tweet-out to #MondayBlogs);
(6) Add a Favorite star on Twitter!
Mostly, this is for myself to use next Monday. This community is definitely one of those upsides to Twitter, and it’s making for a good day today.